Friday, November 1, 2013

Workout to death

Our sembreak begins and I decided to work-out everyday.

And yes, it's not true.

Of all the workout routines, I specifically HATE running -_-
Well, I. Uh. I'm don't really hate it but I kind of don't like it because knowing for the fact that I'm too slow for this. I'm the slowest runner among the officers you see.

But I do enjoy running, jogging. So I love it, i guess? LOL




My most favorite was, walking, sit-ups, and zumbaa. Mehehe








What's the point of telling you this.


I just want to keep a diary of everyday work-out.



So, I don't know where to start but I think I have started last week, thursday?


O wait, it's tuesday. Mom, was watching videos from Youtube and I just got home because that day was my birthday.
Then she started doing this Zumba thing. I stretched for a while and later joined her. It was awesome and fun.
So, every night, specifically 12am onwards. I do this Zumba thing. Not later on Sunday. I stopped doing it. Because I don't feel motivated anymore.


From monday until now, I've been doing a little exercise. My most intense would probably be yesterday, friday. or last sunday. Hahahaha. And my least was last thursday. Last thursday and Wednesday, I am feeling empty, I don't care about anything. I ate a lot. And just sit back. Hahahahahaha





















Listen, I don't know the point of this post again.


I told you I just wanna keep track.



Lately, I've been doing exercises. And some days, I just feel empty. You know, Un-motivated.

I train myself not to eat food, If I can't resist it, I just drink a lot of water. Or, shout to the food directly, "No!" (true story! it happened with the bacon I cooked yesterday). Or if I really can't resist it, I just count the calories.

Yes it's fun. I've been counting the calories I intake. I read the label at the back and sometimes shocked with what I see. My favorite biscuit cointain 270 calories for just 3 piece! and 7g fats. That must be why I'm getting fat. HAHAHA


And, for me not to forget my motivation, I should write it here with large font.




IT'S BECAUSE OF HIM.
YOU'LL MARRY HIM IF YOU CAN FINISH THAT
GOLLY! LOIS HE DOESN'T LIKE FAT GIRLS!
OH DON'T EAT THAT! REMEMBER YOU MUST BE THIN!
HE ONLY LIKES WHITE, THIN AND PRETTY GIRLS!
YOU'RE MUCH LARGER THAN HIM, DO YOU LIKE THAT! NOW GO WORK-OUT YOU FAT ASS!

Only Sofia :>



Yeah, well I should just borrow some pages in the web to write about my motivations Those were some lines. Hahaha. Some are hard, and one that you may not understand :)


Listen, I'm doing this all for him. I don't know why.
Maybe, for me, I really don't want to work-out. I think I'm already awesome in my own fat body.



And this guy, I don't know. I suddenly want to change. TO CHANGE. You may view this as good or bad. I just don't know why I'm doing it. The only reason i know was him


And I know it's kind of bad, because we should be doing stuffs FOR OUR OWN, or For God. And they say YOU SHOULD NOT CHANGE YOURSELF FOR A MAN YOU LOVE>



Look, he likes, white, pretty, thin girls. He likes girls doing girly stuff or mahinhin stuff. I want to be one.


Ugh. And now, every move I make, I still think about him T.T









I want to quit liking him.




But my heart doesn't



O well, I'll continue the work-out LOL






Sorry for the post.




















DIARY:
Dear diary. I'm doing this for him. Today, I've done 2 laps of jogging aroung our neighborhood. And 3 laps of brisk-walking, or two. Ive done laps aroung our street also, but I can't remember how many. 50-days jumping jacks, that's 100 normal jumping jacks. 10-days of bumper, side stretch, squat bender, turn and bounce. I forget the rest. 20 sit-ups, now that's bad because I usually do 60 in less than 3 min. I just feel tired you know, Ooops. I should not say tired. I, there's just nothing pressing down my feet, that's all. 10-days sqaut-thrust. I've done 10 reverse-crunches, side-crunches, push ups and 5 reverse push-ups. I've done 1-minute plank and superman and my glob! It's hard T.T Oh. I mean, i'm not yet trained. Also, I've done leg raise for i-dont-know-minute. And some weight lifting with only 5 lbs of weights. HAha


I've been following the steps I read from the workoutruoutine in insta. I should focus in core workouts.









Anyway. That's all. This diary is used for a reminder only. Forgive me

No comments:

Post a Comment